Thursday, May 23, 2013

Scraplift Challenge #2

Today's challenge is another scraplift! This time, I (Emily) chose a layout I've had pinned for awhile that I've been meaning to use as inspiration for a layout. It's a great page by Deb, a current member of the Studio Calico design team.


Emily's Layout: I kept pretty close to the original in my lift, except that I scaled everything up a bit to accommodate a 4x6 photo (my standard), and I layered up four strips of thinner washi tape because I don't have any like the wide tape Deb used. I really like this page; I love the contrast of the papers against the white background, because my favorite thing about the photo I used is the contrast of the bright colors against the black.


Katie's Layout: Another digital layout for me today. For this layout I used some digital freebies from Persnickety Prints. I really like the use of washi tape on the layout we're scraplifting, so I used some washi tape from Pugley Pixel and added patterns to them to embellish my layout.


0 comments:

Post a Comment